Mezeo was designed with a provider-scale services architecture for the demanding requirements of service providers.
- Deploys on commodity infrastructure with no external service dependencies, for complete SLA control
- Scales to millions of users and devices connected to petabytes of storage across data centers
- Provides standards-based cloud storage interfaces for portability and interoperability
- Integrates seamlessly with billing, authentication, provisioning, and automation systems
- Includes a branding process for comprehensive white-labeling that extends to the app stores
- Supports tiered multi-tenancy for multi-channel reseller models, including downstream branding services and delegated administration