Mezeo helps managed service providers rapidly launch storage-oriented services for the unstructured data market with a cloud storage services platform (MezeoCloud).
MezeoCloud virtualizes any storage (including NFS, CiFS, object, S3, and OpenStack) into a global namespace that supports thin-provisioning for on-demand storage and tiered multitenancy for cascading reseller models. It provides standards-based interfaces for data access and management that integrate seamlessly with your existing systems, applications, and processes. Unlike solutions with external service dependencies that impact SLAs, MezeoCloud is deployed completely within your data center for secure and predictable service delivery.
MezeoFile adds a file sync-and-share service with apps that can be white-labeled on a per-tenant basis for a truly differentiated offering.
Rapidly launch multiple storage-oriented services from a single platform
Mezeo was designed with a provider-scale services architecture for the demanding requirements of service providers.
- Deploys on commodity infrastructure with no external service dependencies, for complete SLA control
- Scales to millions of users and devices connected to petabytes of storage across data centers
- Provides standards-based cloud storage interfaces for portability and interoperability
- Integrates seamlessly with billing, authentication, provisioning, and automation systems
- Includes a turnkey branding process for comprehensive white-labeling that extends to the app stores
- Supports tiered multi-tenancy for multi-channel reseller models, including downstream branding services and delegated administration